NewCertified Organic Ginger Essential Oil
- This essential oil is extracted from organic ginger, which is a creeping perennial on a thick tuberous rhizome. The plant of ginger has narrow, lanceolate to linear-lanceolate leaves that die off each year. The white or yellow flowers grow directly from the root and terminate in a long, curved spike. Ginger grows best in tropical and sub-tropical regions having good rainfall and hot and humid summers. .
- Sku KEA - COO -019
- Categories Certified Organic Essential Oils
- ginger oil is often mixed with other essential oils to prepare various mixtures for different ailments.
- It finds application in pharmaceutical preparations and is beneficial for cardiovascular health and increases the tone and peristalsis of the intestine.
- It is effective against fever, dropsy, asthma and jaundice.