NewCinnamon Co2 Oil
- Cinnamon is an evergreen tree that belongs to the family of Lauraceae. The spice is obtained from the tree's bark and the oil is extracted using the CO2 extraction method. It is a hot oil and its aroma is very spicy and warm.
- Sku KEA - CO2 - 006
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- It's most commonly used for matters of the immune system, and to help Promotes oral health
- It can also be useful for cleaning, air quality, and mood support. Promotes circulation both internally and when applied to the skin
- The cinnamon is used as spice and is heavily used in various food and cosmetics preparations such as chocolates, creams, lotions and soaps