NewCurry Leaf Spice Oil
- The curry tree is a small bush native to India that can be found growing almost everywhere in the Indian subcontinent excluding the higher levels of the Himalayas. In the East, its range extends into Burma. The essential oil is extracted from its leaves and is mainly used for medical purpose.
- Sku KEA-SO-019
- Categories Spice Oils
- Botanical Name – Murraya koenigii (L.)
- Country Of Origin – India
- Color & Odor – a yellow volatile oil with neroli-like odour
- Solubility - soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water
- Major Constituents - ß-caryophyllene, ß-gurjunene, ß-trans-ocimene, ß-thujene a-selinene, ß-bisabolene, furthermore limonene, ß-elemene, ß-phellandrene and ß-cadinene.
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation