NewMUKHALAT AL MALIKI
- This attar is a perfect mix of traditional Arabic perfume oil and is made of Thymus Vulgaris which is enriched with Amber oil. Mukhalat Malaki means a combination of rich cologne of traditional Arabic perfume oil, evocative of timeless tradition. It has a hint of flowers, expensive Indian Amber, Spanish Saffron and a base of Woods, Mosses and Musks.
- Sku KEA - ATT - 012
- Categories Attars or Alcohol Free Perfumes
- Owing to its woody and musky aroma, this attar finds usage in the preparations of several perfumery products.
- This attar is used as a personal perfume, mainly by Muslims due to absence of alcohol.
- As the name suggests, this 'Malaki, the king of blends' suitably works with anyone’s body chemistry and creates a long, encapsulating, lingering fragrance.