NewPatchouli Co2 Oil
- Patchouli (Pogostemoncablin (Blanco) Benth; also known as patchouly/ pachouli is a species from genus Pogostemon and bushy herb of mint family. Bearing small pale pink-white flowers, the plant is a native to tropical regions of Asia. Patchouli oil is extracted from young leaves that are dried & fermented prior to CO2 Extraction and helps in yielding 2 - 3 % of extract. This oil improves with age and has fuller, more well-rounded odor
- Sku KEA - CO2 - 014
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Patchouli oil has grounding as well as balancing effect on emotions & banishes lethargy while helping in sharpening wits, fighting depression as well as anxiety. It is also said to create amorous atmosphere.
- Further, it is effective for fungal as well as bacterial infections and is of great help for insect bites.
- It can also be used as insect repellent.
- Its excellent diuretic properties also make it effective in fighting water retention & breaking up cellulite, thus easing constipation & helping to reduce overweight