NewRosemary Co2 Oil
- Well known as incensier, Rosemary oil is extracted from Rosmarinusofficinalis (also known as Rosmarinuscoronarium) of Labiatae family. It has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell, has clear color and is watery in viscosity. Extracted from fresh flowering tops through super critical extraction process, it yields 1.0 - 2.0 %.
- Sku KEA - Co2 -015
- Categories CO2 Extracted Essential Oil
- Rosemary oil has a pronounced action on the brain and central nervous system and is wonderful in clearing the mind as well as enhancing mental awareness.
- Its excellent brain stimulant properties also help in improving memory as well as helps in curing headaches, neuralgia, migraines, mental fatigue, nervous exhaustion.
- Its antiseptic action is especially suitable for intestinal infections as well as diarrhea, in easing colitis, flatulence, dyspepsia, hepatic disorders, jaundice as well as in relieving pains associated with arthritis, rheumatism, muscular pain, gout. .
- The diuretic properties of rosemary oil are useful in reducing water retention during menstruation, as well as with obesity & cellulite.