- Spearmint belongs to Mint family and is relative of mint & peppermint. It has great demand both in domestic as well as global markets with high quantity imported into India every year. Some of the most common application areas include chewing gums and toothpaste. It is known to be a stimulant with an amazing calming effect. It has antiseptic properties and hence applied on cuts as a first aid. It has a cooling effect and can be used at night for a tension free sleep. It helps in case of skin problem, such as allergies, redness and itching. It is used for various massages and hence can be found in any sauna round you.
- Sku KEA-PFW-044
- Categories Pure Floral Waters
- It has relaxing properties, helps with uneasiness and anxiety.
- It is a great toner for the skin and hydrates it.
- Used for sauna and hot baths
- It stimulates blood microcirculation to offer relief for itchy skin